Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A little thank you note.

Okaay okay I know its been only two months since I have this blog but I want to thank all of my viewers. I have few people checking out my website but even that means a lot. It doesn't matter if you just clicked a single time to check out this blog but I am so glad you did. And thank you so much for that. Also thank you to my lovely followers. I appreciate all the feedback and support. Thank you beautiful people! :)

I went to see some old posts that I had posted when I first started this blog. These are some of those amazing quotes I have came accross.

"REMEMBER it's just a bad day, not a bad life." - Unknown

Yes people often forget this. Including me. But let's try to remember it. Besides, you wouldn't even realize what is a good day without have a bad day.



"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" - Maya Angelou

Cheer up people around you. Your friends or family. Make them smile. You never know when they might need it.



" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind " - Bernard M. Baruch

Yeeeeeeeeep! That is so true. Some people are just there pretending to care about you while they actually don't. They are waiting for you to fail, to get down. But don't let them turn you down. Don't be afraid. Don't worry and just be happy :D

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading it!! You started blogging when I started. :-) this is such a great idea to thank anyone who is visiting my blog. Thanks for reminding me. Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Hahaa well that's wonderful :D Yeah just a little thank you to viewers won't hurt anyone :)

      Ouuh I will surely check out your blog :D

      Thanks for passing by! ^.^

      Delete
  2. Just started following you today. I really like your upbeat posts. Keep up the good work. btw I love writing too. Just another thing we have in common!

    Here's my blog if you care to compare notes, or if you might enjoy it also.

    www.laceyshoelaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) It's really appreciated. Oh that's nice!

      Of course, I will definitely check out your blog :D

      Thanks for commenting! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hi, Hp20508

    Just a couple suggestions for your blog (I know you didn't ask for my advice, but... here it is, sorry. :( )

    I would recommend adding the GFC button and ClustrMaps. Both are free and they are super helpful. I love them!
    Also, join a bunch of G+ blog communities to promote your posts! It really helps my stats.

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey Alisha :)

      Ommmg this is even better! I din't had to ask you for advice. You just gave them to me and I appreciate that :D You are so kind! Thank you so so much for that. But the problem is that I do not have much followers. I think I should have until I get some more :) And then I will surely do that. But again, thanks alot!

      You are amazing! :)) Thank you -xoxo

      Delete
  4. ;) My pleasure!
    And hey, it doesn't matter how many followers you have! I got CM and the GFC button the day I made my blog. Your followers will grow over time, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okies, because you said so, I did that :D

      Thank you so much for your advice! I really appreaciate it ^.^ Oh and don't hesitate in the future if there is something you think I should change or add on my blog :) Thanks - xoxo

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)