Friday, April 10, 2015

You've Got To

You’ve Got To

I know just how it feels
to climb a mountain
only to fall back down;
there’s no will to try again

once you’ve hit the ground

But you’ve got to
You’ve got to move,
And I’ll be there
Be right there to help you


I know just how it feels
to spread your wings
only to never fly;

there’s no desire
 to give it another try


But you’ve got to
You’ve got to fly,
And I’ll be there

Be right there to fly with you


I know just how it feels
to put one foot in front of the other
only to stumble before you fall;
there’s no strength left
to give it your all


But you’ve got to
You’ve got to walk,
And I’ll be there

Be right there to break your fall


I know just how it feels
to face the world alone

only to realize you were wrong;
there’s a friend there
to help you along


I’ll always be there to help you along

-Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this poem, it's simple yet can really call out to a person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are welcomed :) Yeah it is!

      Thanks for commenting Amir. :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)