Tuesday, June 2, 2015

DIY Bakery box

 
Hey lovely readers,
You might not know that but I am a big fan of Pinterest and I found this cute little bakery box that is made by Marzi (Maureen). Check out her blog for the entire tutorial and the rules.  Madebymarzipan.
 
It's an really easy DIY bakery box. She also gives you the free Template to make it all easier. It's not only cute but handy. You can actually put a cupcake or a muffin in it. I think this would make a great gift for a bakery lover! :)
 
 
 
 
Photo by : Marzi
 
Related posts
 
You might also like :
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of DIY projects and like you I am someone who spends a lot of time on Pinterest myself! You should find me on there ;) But this sounds like a great thing for my best friend who is crazy about making cupcakes and I think I will send this to her as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Olivia :)

      Aww that's great :D Yes definately, I will follow you there :)) It's always a pleasure meeting Pinterest fans ^^ Oh ahaha that's great :D I am sure she will love it! Hey thanks for passing by beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Until recently I used my pinterest only to find new DIY projects. I'm going to try this asap :)

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I am glad you will :D It is cute indeed ^^ Haha thank you for passing by aeriko001 :D It's appreciated. :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)