Saturday, July 11, 2015

Who or what inspires you?

 
Hey lovely readers,
I just saw this picture while surfing the net and I thought why not make a post about it?
 
 
An inspiration can be gained from any situation. You can get inspired by people or by little things such as books and movies and much more. I am inspired by everything around me. I have a little library at home and each book gives me it's lesson. I learn something new every day. I won't be able to say who exactly inspires me because not only my relatives and friends do but some strangers too. The birds who build their nest and the plants who grows is an inspiration also. :)


Now it's your turn. Who or what is inspiring you?

4 comments:

  1. I think you are so right, everything can inspire and books are lessons as well! I am inspired by many things, it depends... fabrics that I see and think of a patchwork bag, books, makeup...so many things life has to inspire us! Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah that is true Denise :) Anything can inspire us ^.^ Thank you so much and you too Denise :D

      Delete
  2. Awesome !! Even I am inspired by everything around me :) Books , My mom , Fellow bloggers , Random quotes , movies & everything :D

    www.elegant365.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that's nice :) It's good to be inspired regularly :D Thank you for passing by Sindhura ^.^

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)