Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Your mind is a garden...



Just because a quote was written by someone famous it doesn't always have to be true. But some of them are really meaningful. This one is. This quote has a big meaning. Believe it or not but a person can have 35 to 48 thoughts per minute. Your mind can lead you to some negativity thoughts but you shouldn't allow it.  Your thoughts are the seeds and your life is the garden. It's up to you on how you want to cultivate your garden.



“Your life is your garden; keep the weeds out because that is one way in which you can personally beautify our world. You owe that much to yourself and to those who receive the benefit of the seeds you drop along the way.” – Dennis Merritt Jones, D.D.

6 comments:

  1. That's really sooo good! It's so true! I tell you, I have a friend who is very superficial, and not only that, also negative. She is frustrated because of many things and throws all on to some friends. I try to help, but she misunderstands. So I did what I could - some days she drags me into her negativity, and I finally decided to break this pattern and remain positive! Great quote!!!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I understand. It shouldn't be easy to deal with that situation. But I am glad you tried to help your friend even though it doesn't always works out. Aww that's good! Always stay positive :) Thank you so much Denise :D

      Delete
  2. That is such a fantastic quote. I love that. "Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds." Brilliant, beautiful, and it sure makes you think. (Speaking of thinking, I'm not surprised we can have that many thoughts per minute! Our minds can get sooo busy..).

    I'm nominated you for the Liebster Award, Heena! ^^ Here's the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa yeeo! I love quotes that makes you think :D And oh I was quite surprised... I knew a mind could be very busy but I learned something new haha :)

      Awww thank you so much Eve :D You are such a sweetheart! :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)