Monday, August 10, 2015

DIY PLANNER IDEAS

Heey lovely readers :D


I am back to the blogging world! :) I really need a " back to school planner" and I was planning on buying one but now I am thinking about making my own planner. I don't know if it will turn out how I want it to be but I guess I can give it a try :D


For people who are interested, I am planning to do something similar but with lots of colors of course :D This is a video made by the youtuber Wendaful. I think it is really inspiring and helpful for anyone who wants to make their own planner.

 
 
 
Oh and for my creative people, Pinterest surely got something for you ;)
 
 
 
 
Everyday, I fall in love with Pinterest *.*
 
16 Well Ordered DIY Planner and Journal Tutorials | GleamItUp       The 2015 Simplified Planner - 16 Well Ordered DIY Planner and Journal Tutorials | GleamItUp  how to style instagram photos like a blogger: bright color - 2015 lilac planner paired with a matching notebook + chanel perfume, amethyst necklace + succulent plant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sources:
 
 
Youtuber (who made this video) : Wendaful
 
 
Planners: Pictures from Pinterest.com 
 


6 comments:

  1. It's good, for sure! I normally am so used to the things I do, that I don't use a planner. By the way, such a coincidence you are back today :) Cause I will publish the questions you posed to me on Thursday, I was going to write to you about it! Hope you are fine and that you have a great week!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great Denise :D Oh yaaay! ^.^ I really want to get to know you more :)) Aww thank you and you too! Thanks for passing by beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE all of those planners. And I think it is really COOL that you're making your own planner. My lucky stars are stretched out to you girl! My sister is trying to make her own boots so kuddos to everyone is DIY. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for the support Keionda :D You really are the best! :)) Ouuh that is awesome ^.^ Good luck to your sister btw! :) Thank you!! ;D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)