Monday, September 21, 2015

"Curiosity at most time takes a toll. A good thing is most people out there aren't afraid of paying that toll and that's what makes it so good about the world. People find happiness in small things, little events. Take a note, and observe it if you want to. Most people do not dream big, do not plan big or maybe they do but at the end of they day their dreams are just small. Small, but achievable. And once they find a way to accomplish something, they find the way to enjoy it. Before you plan big, dream big. think of something you cannot achieve, just make sure you do take a look at what you've achieved until today. It might not be something big for you, but from someone else's perspective it is a big plan in the future. Not only will that give you happiness and a will to enjoy life, but will give you all the strength to do whatever you need to, or in case figure out what you want to do, how you want to do it and what to do to do it!"

- A.V.

4 comments:

  1. This is so true... when I think of the things I have made or achieved till today, I think "no big deal", but often I hear from people that it was a lot, that they wouldn't have the courage to fulfill the same things... though I still think they were normal things. Anyway, I always say "I want to be happy, not always right" and "I don't mind not being incredible, but kind and happy." Simple things! What for an amazing post!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the things that we take for granted some might die to have it :) I find it wonderful the way you think Denise. Yes, we all want to be surrounded with gratefulness and be happy. Thanks Denise :D

      Delete
  2. this is such an inspiring post..There have been times when i felt demotivated but then i take some time for myself , ponder over what i need and what i already have..and this brings my spirit back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is great! :D Sometimes we just need a reminder that would make us happy or think back at all those stuff we have :) Thank you so much Purva :D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)