Sunday, October 4, 2015

Butterflies Notebook

 
Hey lovelies, 
 
Yaaay! I've got the Butterflies Notebook organizer set! That is one of the four butterflies item from Life Canvas :) I am planning to get them all :DThis is amazing for a quick note or a reminder. This notebook includes sticky notes (left), a notepad (middle) and a pocket(right). Also, there are butterflies designed everywhere which makes it even more beautiful ( the cover is perfect). If you take a look at their website, you will see that they got various collection of notebooks. But I personally loved the butterflies.  
 
 
 
Source: Life Canvas
 
 
 
Source: Life Canvas


The other butterflies items of Life Canvas



Butterflies Sticky Note Set in Tin
 
Butterflies Notebook Organizer
 
Butterflies Journal
 
 
 


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is excellent! I love butterflies and notebooks, and this one seems to be very practical! It's like a clutch :) and organizes all, I really love it! I will look for it to buy one similar!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love stationery related things :D Yaay! It is actually really practical :) Okies ^.^

      Delete
  2. this looks just perfect..I am planning to buy such a thing to keep a track of my blogging activities :D Thanks for sahring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I am so loving it :D No problem! :))

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)