Thursday, October 29, 2015

The magic of blogging

Source: https://thelegacybuilder.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/nothing-to-say.jpg

The magic of blogging; blog about anything and capture people's attention.
 
 


Hey readers! :)
 
Apologies for not posting regularly the past few days/week. I have
been pretty busy lately with college and wasn't really active on my blog. Not only that but I did missed a lot from my favorites bloggers and commenting on other amazing blogs too. At the same time I was also out of some blogging ideas so instead of making my posts sound boring I choose to not post at all. But I am back with a handful of ideas for my upcoming posts. But for now... Enjoy this little one :) 
 

 
Source: http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/clamshellpearl-410830.jpeg
 
 
"Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it." - Unknown
 
 
 
Ps: Whatever you want in life, big or small, follow this quote and GO FOR IT! :D
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 








2 comments:

  1. Hello, dear! Guess what, I schedule some posts and took a week as a break from commenting, It led me to finish the living room renovation and many other things! I agree with you - I have a "friend" who sees herself as a top great blogger. She blogs a lot about nothing at all, and obviously, people lose interest and then she is angry. I think that if blogging leads to this, what's the point in being stressed? I hope you are fine and doing your things with joy, and a break is good sometimes! Hugs and kisses!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise :D Ohh that is actually a great idea but I was both busy and out of ideas few days ago so I haven't posted in so long :P Oh that is awesome! Yeah renovations take a lot of effort and time. I can understand. Blogging should be just a fun thing to do when you enjoy doing it and have enough time or else you stress out for nothing. I agree with you Denise. Yes everything is good :D Thank you! And I hope the same for you ^.^'. Thanks Denise! :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)