Monday, November 2, 2015

Personel Challenge - 30 days of reflection

Hey readers! :)

Hope you had lots of fun and lots of candies/chocolates at Halloween. :D ( there are a few changes on my upcoming posts so don't be surprised) So this is just a 30 days of reflection kind of thing. For this month of November, answer all these questions as the days goes by and write it all down on a paper or online. Take this as a challenge. (You can keep it for yourself or share it with others if you want) Get to know yourself better! I think it could be really interesting as well as inspiring and could also motivate you. I post it a day later but it doesn't really matter. Have fun! :)


Source: http://personalexcellence.co/blog/101-questions/


 


1- If time froze for everyone but me for one hour what would I do with it?
2- If money and time were no object , where would I pack up and fly to today if I could?
3- What is one of your favorite quotes?
4- What is your favorite book?
5- Who inspires you?
6- What is your favorite memory?
7- What are you passionate about?
8- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
9- Favorite color?
10- Something you learned?
11- First thought when you woke up?
12- Something that you will never let go?
13- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
14- Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
15- Do you have a collection of anything?
16- What do you fear most in life?
17- Do you like challenges?
18- One thing you hate?
19- Do you have a pet?
20- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
21- One thing you can't live without?
22- Your favorite song?
23- Your goals?
24- What do you want to achieve one year from now?
25- What did you wish you had right now?
26- What bad habits do you want to break?
27- Five places you want to visit?
28-If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
29- Something that you love and makes you so happy.
30- The up and downs of the month.


Today's question: If money and time were no object , where would I pack up and fly to today if I could?

2 comments:

  1. I like these questions very much, and they rally make us think... well, about your last question... I am studying abroad for one year... so I would go back to London, but I need to finish the year at the college :) Hope you have a very nice week, dear friend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh London that's great :D Oh okay well then good luck! Hope it all goes the way you planned :) Thank you Denise and same to you! ^.^

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)