Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Somewhere to write #3

Hey lovely readers,

"Have you ever found yourself frustrated, angry or madly missing someone you love? Do you feel hurt, happy or just need some space to vent?
Are you depressed, bored or feel your life is worthless? Then don’t hold back,
write what you feel, be it love, about friends, kids or family, work, or just about life.
This site is completely anonymous, so tell the world the way you feel, but please no spam. I feel …"
 
- Somewheretowrite

Somewhere to write is a place where you can share anything and it stays anonymous. You can always go check it out here. This week I found a message from someone who hates him/herself.
 



Worthless
 
I am a worthless human being deserving neither time nor consideration.
I am a weak and pathetic specimen unsuited for life’s exquisite gift.
I apologize for my existence and seek to atone for it.
My thoughts, feelings, desires, and being are of no consequence and should be ignored.


- Anonymous
 
 
 

My thoughts:
When I read this I felt really bad. What could possibly have happened to that person for having such bad thoughts about him/herself? Who ever that message is from, you deserve to be loved and to be respected just like everyone else. No. You shouldn't be ignored. You should be heard instead. Anyone could feel useless sometimes but it is just a matter of time. This is not just for that specific person but to all human beings. You are not worthless. You are never worthless. Every human deserves to live. This reminds me of a quote by Alison that could fit in perfectly.

 
 
The needs that make us human : "To love, to be loved, to be accepted, and to be respected"

-Alison Lapper 

 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I was shocked when I read that, but I can understand when a person is that way, feeling so low, so bad. Many things can be the cause, but life is amazing, no doubt, though I must say that the person has high expectations, to be accepted, respected, etc. Obviously everyone should be accepted and respected, but if not, so what? We can go on learning, observing, having our thoughts, that no one can ever steal. A person can be sufficient in her/himself, it's just a matter of having low expectations from the environment. Otherwise people get normally hurt.
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally agree with you Denise :) Everyone deserve to be happy, loved and respected. Just smiling at someone you don't even know can change a whole thing. We need to keep hope in humanity even after all the bad things that are happening in this world. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gil :) Have a good day yourself! :D I'll surely check out your website ^.^'

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)