Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Wonderful Winter Wonderland


Hey readers,
As I woke up, the first thing that I noticed was the beautiful snow falling down. Like someone said, it was like large flakes that fell from heaven as if the angels were having a pillow fight and the goose down fell to our humble homes. This is a an amazing poem written by a wonderful person. She loves winter and she shared her love this way, enjoy! :)

 
 
 
This poem is about the wonders of Winter and the beauty it brings to our lives.
 
 
I will gaze at the stars,
And maybe even Mars,
They are all so bright,
On a wonderful clear winter night,


 
Feeling the breeze,
Watching the trees,
They're swaying with grace,
In this peaceful little place,


 
Time moves on, more and more,
It's getting colder than it was before,
People are sick and sneezing,
Because this weather is so freezing,


 
One of the prettiest times of year,
Winter season is finally here,
32 is the magic number,
For a white blanket as you slumber,

 
Yummy things like hot chocolate and s'mores,
Cookies, treats, and sweets galore,
A fascinating season Winter is,
With it's beauty, peace, and bliss,


 
Christmas is almost here,
A holiday filled with such cheer,
Giving and getting so many things,
Being with family, enjoying everything it brings,


 
You had already made your list,
You wake up and hope to find your wish,
Unwrap the box and look inside,
You saw your wish and nearly cried,


 
Oh man, how wonderful Winter can be,
 From the holidays to the scenery,
My favorite thing, however, I'm having trouble deciding,
Everything is great, and it's only just arriving.




 



                                                  







Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/wonderful-winter-wonderland#ixzz3sQf9FF7i

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, I just love the first little image you put up there. How beautiful! :)

    We just got our first snowfall of the year here a few days ago. I think winter is a wonderful season, and the snow is magical. It can be a pain sometimes, but hey.. Pros and cons to everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, winter is a really cold season but very beautiful too. Oh that is great! :D The snow is magical indeed. Oh yeah, for that you are so right! I couldn't agree more Eve. :)

      Delete
  2. I love winter as well and I loved the poem, so romantic and how people see different things in different occasions... I mean, many people love summer and I simply hate it. But I love winter and people make fun of me :) Lovely post as usual, dear Heena!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love both summer and winter. But no matter what season is there will be always a problem. Summer is too hot and winter too cold. Nothing can be perfect but it is always nice seeing the change during each season :) Thank you Denise :D

      Delete
  3. So wonderful post!
    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gil :D You too have a great evening! :)

      Delete
  4. I can just feel the love for winter in this poem. I haven't seen any snow this winter, but I hope it'll snow soon. This poem makes me wanna have a snow fight or go ice skating. I'm one of those people who love winter too :)

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah I feel you x) To be honest I am not crazy about winter but It is a beautiful season :) Oh yeah those winter activities are so cool :D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)