Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Source: http://happyholidays2016.com/wp-content/uploads/Merry-Christmas-And-Happy-New-Year-2016-Banner-18.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! 
 
 

Hey readers,
 
It's finally Christmas! Therefore, try to take some time off to spend it with your loved ones, relax by watching some holiday movies and devour those yummy foods without counting the calories you've consumed. After all, Christmas does come only once a year so make sure you take advantage! :)
As you know, I haven't been posting for a while so I wanted to take the opportunity of this Christmas break to make up for it. So here is a little post for all of you. Enjoy!


 
Evergreen boughs that fill our homes
With fragrant Christmas scents,
Hearts filled with the loving glow
That Christmas represents;
 
Christmas cookies, turkeys stuffed,
Festive holly berry,
Little faces bright with joy,
Loved ones being merry;
 
Parties, songs, beribboned gifts,
Silver bells that tinkle,
Christmas trees and ornaments,
Colorful lights that twinkle;
 
Relatives waiting with open arms
To smile and hug and kiss us;
These are some of the special joys
That come along with Christmas.
 
- Joanna Fuchs





4 comments:

  1. Rockin' the Xmas colors, Heena! ;) I really like that little poem. Perfectly sums up the holiday.

    A very Merry Christmas to you, and I hope you have an absolutely great New Year. I can't believe it's 2016 already - where did 2015 go? I swear I can't remember half of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks Eve! :D Yeah I think that too. It really does sum up everything which is great :) && awww thank you so much and I wish you the same ^.^'. Oh same here girl! You close your eyes for a while and when you open them it is already 2016. Well, we just hope that this year is good to us. :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016! I hope you have marvelous holidays among the people you love, have a wonderful time and get some awesome presents :)

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Aeriko :) You are so sweet :D I wish you all the best and all the happiness in this upcoming year. and hahaha yesss, you too :P

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)