Friday, January 1, 2016

Because I said I would cards

Hey readers,

Source: http://www.123newyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/new-year-messages-and-sms.jpg
 
 
  As the world grows another year older I wish you all to have a heart that remains youthful and cheerful and may this year banish all your fears, doubts and worries as you make room for dreams, aspirations and joys.
-123newyear.com
 
 
 
Happy New Year to all of you! I hope this new year showers you with all the happiness and also hope that you achieve all of your goals. Now we all know how hard it is to keep up with our goals and so I have found a way that might cheer you up and keep you going. Allow me to introduce you to this amazing website called Because I said I would.

 
 
Because I said I would is a social movement and nonprofit dedicated to the betterment of humanity. Our mission is to strengthen humanity’s will. Because I said I would encourages and supports making and keeping promises to end suffering, establish peace and build happiness.  We created the Promise Card to help hold people accountable to their commitments.
- Because I said I would
 
 
 
So basically, all you need to do is to make a request by filling out a form and they will send you 10 promise cards by mail without any cost. It is just a way to remind you of your goals and inspire other people around the world by sharing your goals with them. If you have a promise or a goal that you want to keep, just write it down on that little card.
 
You can always use the 52 cards method.
- Write a different promise or goal in 52 separate cards.
- Each week select one card at random.
- Fulfill the promise.
- Share your experience in a blog, social media or simply with your friends or family.
 
PS: You can have little goals that are simple too. Here are a few examples I took from the website.
 
 
 
Source: http://becauseisaidiwould.com/

Source: http://becauseisaidiwould.com/

Source: http://becauseisaidiwould.com/

 
 I truly hope that we all achieve our goals  or at least one of them whether they are big or small, it doesn't really matter. Also, it is okay to not reach the goals but we should be able to try hard. I wish you all the very best! :) Happy New Year everyone! :D
 







4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! I hope 2016 will bring you lots of happiness, creativity and inspiration! Keep bringing colour to our feeds :)

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aeriko. I wish you the same too. Aww thanks, you are so sweet! :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)