Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring

Hey readers,
Spring is a really beautiful season where you can feel the warmth of the sun, wake up to birds chirping, and experience flowers blossoming. I really enjoy seeing the snow slowly melting and smelling the fresh air. Spring is a new beginning where things like flowers, animals and earth comes back to life and give us joy. I wish you all an amazing spring time. :)






"In springtime, love is carried on the breeze. Watch out for flying passion and kisses whizzing by your head." 
 - Emma Racine Defleur

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty. :) Where in the world do you find all of these stunning images?! You never fail to bring us beautiful words along with beautiful pictures. Happy spring! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that secret place in the world would be called google :D Hahhaa. Thank you so much Eve for your kindness! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, dear! I am finally back after a long trip and got a bug - feeling weak now, but being in bed is also nice sometimes :) I like spring so much! It is a time when it seems all blossoms and this is so beautiful! Hope you have an amazing Easter time!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey Denise :D Yaaay! I am really glad that you are back! Awww I hope you feel better soon and yess you are absolutely right about having days to stay in bed :D I love spring too. It is an amazing season. I wish you the same Denise. Thank you very much!

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)