Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey readers,
I apologize to all of you for not being able to blog for a longtime but you already know the struggle of being a student and I am sure you can understand that so thank you for that. But, right now I am really happy to be back in this blogging world. :D 

How great it is to be back on this amazing day! Today is a very special day for all the wonderful mothers out there. It is amazing how mothers does so much for us that we can't even really thank them entirely. But, we can always show them our appreciation and our love to thank our mother everyday. Happy Mother's Day! :)


A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. 
- Tenneva Jordan


Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers out there. We honor you and love you!




 

6 comments:

  1. LOL. That's a great quote. I know my mom has always done that for us. :) Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! And I totally understand being a student. In fact, I'm studying as I write this comment. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay!! Thanks for understanding Eve :D oh good luck for whatever is it that you are studying. And omg thank you so much, I am glad too :)

      Delete
  2. It happens, dear Heena, I confess that I am also struggling, but going on... but it's difficult! Let's hope for thee best! Yes, such a special day, Mother's day! I celebrated it - I am not a mother, but have one :) It was nice! Hope you are fine!
    DenisesPLanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise, yeah I know that we can all relate but at the same time blogging is always fun :D Oh that is awesome. Yes I am great and hope that you are too. Thanks for passing by beautiful. :D

      Delete
  3. Amazing post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing by Gil :D And I wish you the same! Thanks again.

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)