Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day

When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/fatherHey readers,
Hey readers,
I made a post not long ago about mother's day and today I am here to post about father's day. Time really flies! Today is such a beautiful day. It's the day where you can show all the love to your dad openly and celebrate this amazing relationship with him. Here's a lovely poem for all the dads out there. Happy Father's Day!


Source

When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
To taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father,
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father,
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know,
I love you Dad.

- Jennifer S. Williams


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :)
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed.
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/father

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet, and so beautiful! I hope that every father in the world could have a nice time, in a world where so many places are struggling to have peace... bless your heart, such a beautiful remembrance!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise and yeah I also think that every wonderful father deserves to be loved and respected. Yeah I know sadly but I hope that changes real soon. This world really needs some peace. Thanks again for passing by beautiful. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this xxx
    SO sweet and gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside! I bought my dad a couple of presents this year. It was really nice to give him something!
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laila, omg I know right! I can relate to that feeling also. :D Awww that is so cute. :) Thanks for checking out my blog! :D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)