Friday, July 1, 2016

All that is gold does not glitter...

Hey readers,
I hope you are having an amazing day today. I found a beautiful poem for you guys. It might be familiar to some of you. (LOTR fans) This poetry is really amazing and I love the simplicity and the meaning of it. Enjoy!



 


“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost,
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”  


- J.R.R. Tolkien



Ps: I am not that good at finding a picture that matches the quotes or poems  but I tried and hopefully it is not that bad :P 
Alright, till next time, I hope you guys have an amazing day. Keep smiling! :)



8 comments:

  1. I love J.R.R Tolkien (I've read every Lord of the Rings book) but didn't know he wrote this poem! Thanks for sharing:D

    Danielle
    *Travelers Apprentice*
    www.travelersapprentice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heey Danielle,
      Woaah that's awesome! Hahaaa well you know it now :D Thanks for passing by the blog :)
      I'll surely check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. LOTR is such a great series of movies... and this poem is really sweet and so real. Not all that glitters is gold, and fire can come out of the ashes... all is relative in the world... I really loved the poem, and you are always such a sweet soul! Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Denise,
      Yeah you are right and honestly I am not really a fan of LOTR but I love the poem and as you said it we can definitely relate it to the real life. :D Awww thank you so much Denise :) And I wish you have an awesome week! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love this so much! <3

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you loved it. I'll surely check out your blog. :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  4. Very interesting!


    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gil :D Have an awesome day too. I'll surely check out your blog :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)