Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What do you choose? (Updated)

Hey awesome people,
I have decided to do something special this time :D I am basically updating my old posts probably as most bloggers does from time to time and thought that I might give a change like an updated version for this post to rejoice. I got this idea from a post that I found on pinterest that you can also check out here and I just loved the idea :)


I choose this one because I just love to spread the positive vibes everywhere and that is a great quote because in my opinion happiness is the key to everything :D 





Be happy... Not because everything is good but you can see the good in everything.  
 - Unknown


If you want to be happy, be.
 - Leo Tolstoy


Be happy with what you have and are, be generous to both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.
 - William E. Gladstone
Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/be_happy.html
Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/be_happy.html

6 comments:

  1. I loved this post and yes, people do show good posts and quotes again! It's such a coincidence, because for Friday I have a "recycled" one :) I think it's so right, we "choose to be happy" and if we are happy with what we have, we won't need to chase happiness, it will simply be there! Loved this post, today I needed it so much! Hop you have a great day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a coincidence :D That is awesome! :) And yes exactly you have to make your own happiness and enjoy life :D

      Thank you so much Denise. I hope you have an amazing day :)


      Delete
  2. Wonderful post!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gil :D Have a nice weekend too! :)

      Delete
  3. I really love your blog! It's so motivating and well worded...
    Xoxo Khushi
    www.mindfly11.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Khushi :) That is so kind of you :D It is very appreciated!

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave your blog so I can get back at you. - Keep smiling always :)